Free sample copy of DTB January 2015
We're delighted to offer you the chance to take a look at the new and improved DTB. Download your free sample copy here.
- Short commentary on a topical issue.
- Provides concise summaries to keep you abreast of guidance, treatment advice, safety warnings, and other relevant evidence-based
- Puts the information into context and gives you DTB's take-home message.
- Informed and unbiased assessments of drugs and other treatments (focusing on efficacy, safety, convenience and cost in particular in relation to other available treatments).
- Five multiple choice questions related to an accompanying DTB article, including a reflection section for you to highlight
key learning points and their impact on your clinical practice.
- Convenient pull-out section in print and available via BMJ Learning for online subscribers.
Download your free sample copy of the January 2015 issue here.
Free sample issue
This DTB issue is free to all users to allow everyone the opportunity to see the full scope and typical content published
in the bulletin.
View free sample issue >>
DTB now online first!
Sign up to receive email alerts when new content is published online before it appears in print.