Article Text

Download PDFPDF
Helping parents with the handicapped child


There are now many different voluntary societies and parents’ associations which supplement the help that local authorities give parents with handicapped children. This article is a guide to what is available nationally. It is not comprehensive, but the Invalid Children’s Aid Association is an excellent source of further information on all other societies, and local authorities know about regional and local societies in their area.

Statistics from

Request Permissions

If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.